My Sweet Baby

My Sweet Baby

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finding strength...

I miss and long for the days when I can look at my son and NOT worry about him to the point of an anxiety attack.  I love my baby exactly the way he is, and I would never, EVER trade his so-called "problems" for other conditions.  They all have their ups and downs.  I know Brigham is strong enough to cope with the adversities he deals with on a daily basis, and the ones he will deal with daily for the rest of his life.  I'm not, but he is.  One day he will be able to tell me that himself.  I can't wait to hear his own words of encouragement to me.  "Mom, it's not a big deal, I do it this way all the time..." or "No, don't worry, I've got it..." 

So I find myself getting stronger day by day.  I'm finding strength I would not have found before, because of Brigham.

No comments:

Post a Comment